For most of us, shopping on a budget is nothing new. We pay the rent, buy groceries, save up for somewhat of a social life we have around our busy schedules, and leave the rest (however little it may be) to splurge on additions to our fashion collections. With summer in full swing, though, it gets harder and harder not to dip into those other categories to fund all of the sunny season’s new fashion necessities that we want, love, and just gotta have.
And so, to save you from possibly being late on your next rent payment or having to survive on PB&J for the next month, I’ve scoured the best of the best (with my magical bargain-seeking sixth sense) to find great deals on one of this season’s hottest commodities: sunglasses! I found 10 super stylish pairs that’ll make it look like you spent your summer savings, all without dropping a Benjamin.
1. Juicy Couture Floral 511 Sunglasses ($85) : Available at Juicycouture.com
2. MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Gibson’ Round Sunglasses ($99) : Available at Nordstrom.com
3. Henry Holland for Le Specs Lennons Sunglasses (89) : Available at Idontlikemondays.us
4. Connor Sunglasses ($35) : Available at Americanapperal.net
5. Maddy Cat-Eye Sunglasses ($85) : Available at Bcbg.com
6. A|X Armani Exchange ‘Classic’ Sunglasses ($70) : Available at Nordstrom.com
7. Sunpocket Matte Turquoise Sport Foldaway Sunglasses ($75) : Available at Asos.com
8. Selima Sun for J.Crew Sophia Sunglasses ($98) : Available at JCrew.com
9. Vintage Aviator Cop Sunglasses ($60) : Available at Americanapperal.net
10. Catmaster Sunglasses ($32) : Available at Topshop.com