Meet ChiTown Fashionista's Newest Family Member: Gabriel Charles Tyler - Chitown Fashionista

29 August 2011 / By Nikia Jefferson

Meet ChiTown Fashionista’s Newest Family Member: Gabriel Charles Tyler

As ChiTown Fashionista continues to grow, it became inevitable that I would have to bring a contributor on board.  My quest to find a new writer was a fairly short one. As I was preparing to post a request for a contributor, it dawned on me that ChiTown Fashionista’s newest family member was already one of my Twitter buddies.

Gabriel Charles Tyler is a journalism student (check) that truly appreciates fashion (double check) and art in general. This Chicago native, has an amazing sense of style and will lend to ChiTown Fashionista his unique perspective and approach to the world of fashion and culture.

Please join me as I welcome Gabriel to this space! You’ll be hearing a WHOLE lot from him.

To learn more about Gabriel Charles Tyler, read his bio on the ABOUT CHITOWN FASHIONISTA page.

Feel free to also check out Gabriel’s Tumblr and follow him on Twitter.

Related posts:

About The Author

Nikia Jefferson

Nikia Jefferson is the Founder and Editor of ChiTown Fashionista and has always had an affinity for shoes and shopping, in general. In addition to addressing fashion trends and her latest obsessions, Nikia promotes the remarkable, yet underexposed, local shops and designers she encounters in Chicago and beyond. Deemed as ‘the enabler of fashion consumption’, Nikia works to captivate the hearts of fellow shopaholics by featuring the unique treasures found during her shopping adventures.

Your Comments

6 Comments so far

1. Andrea says:

Hello Gabriel Charles Tyler!! So looking forward to your contribution to this awesome blog!! **WAVING**

2. DJ HasH says:

I'm looking forward to his contributions. ChiTown Fashionista gets a male perspective! WORD!

3. Elise says:

Congrats Gabriel! Can't wait to see what you've got!! Nikia is a fabulous woman/blogger! Way to learn from the best!!

Elise

4. Gabriel Charles Tyler says:

Nikia, thanks for the wonderful opportunity. I hope I can live up to the expectations of your faithful followers and readers.

ChiTown Fashionista Readers, thank you all for welcoming me with open arms. If you have any leads or ideas, feel free to pass them my way.

– Gabriel Charles Tyler

5. Kim {The Stylish Life} says:

Welcome Gabriel! I look forward to your articles. Please help the men out, because the good Lord in heaven knows Chicago men need to let the oversized white tees & sagging jeans GO…

6. Ashlei M. says:

Welcome Gabriel! Can't wait to hear more from you!

xx Ashlei

Nikia_img
  • twitter
  • facebook
  • pinterest
  • youtube
  • feedburner

As Seen In

Refinery Rue View More Press >>
    Click HERE to view more.

@chitown_fashion Instagrams

© 2017 Chitown Fashionista. Powered by WordPress.

Designed by Kriss of KrissDidIt.com